During the review process the referees are asked to take into account all of the following aspects:
- Does the manuscript fit the scope of Archives Animal Breeding?
- Does the manuscript provide new and relevant data?
- Is the title adequate?
- Is the summary adequate?
- Is the objective of the study clearly described?
- Are the results adequately detailed?
- Are the results adequately discussed?
- Are the conclusions correct and based on the results that are provided?
- Are all figures and all tables adequate and necessary?
- Is the list of references adequate?
- Is the length of the manuscript adequate?